Log in

No account? Create an account
13 September 2006 @ 10:27 pm
Odd request... Español  
There's a seat with handles that will fit over a standard toilet, which helps people who have trouble getting off of a normal toilet seat. I had one after I broke my leg two years ago, and it was called a commode.

Anyone know what the term for this thing would be in Spanish? I have a friend who could really use one, but it would help to know what it's called there. Thanks.

Pic here: http://www.comfortplusonline.com/store/product58.html
Current Mood: curiouscurious
ashi: arrrr!ashi on September 14th, 2006 03:24 am (UTC)
Continuing to search, I found some different terms.
In Colombia, Silla Butaco Sanitario (sanitary butaco chair):

In Mexico, Aumento Para Sanitario, Cómodo de Aluminio, y Cómodo Plegable Esmaltado: